During the summer time, aggressive wasps can spoil our time sitting outside or the we time spent in the garden. The new biological wasp granulate bag, to be used in combination with the MT-trap or the Wasp trap, provides a permanent and chemical-free solution to this problem.
The wasp trap system, to be positioned at a good distance away from sitting areas, attracts and kills wasps.
It does not employ chemical pesticides to attract and kill these wasps:
• The attraction (baiting) is done by offering an irresistible scent to the wasp, created by a natural based attractant.
• Once the wasp flies into the trap, from where it is unable to escape, it will quickly drown in the liquid attractant.
Using the wasp granulate is a breeze. Simply place the wasp granulate inside the wasp trap and pour water into the collect bin of the trap. The water-soluble wasp granulate bag will dissolve quickly and will start doing its job: attract wasps.
• Wasp fluid have limited shelf life, the wasp granulate can be stored for a period of minimal 2 years.
• Chemical free, safe to use
• Easy and quick handling, no messy fluid insertion into the trap
• Selective control
• Effective & fast
This trap is designed to catch those aggressive insects, which commonly create a lot of irritation:
• Horse flies (May to August)
• Wasps (August & September)
Wasps are a common problem in the summer and autumn. Towards the end of summer and in autumn they become increasingly more aggressive.